- Summit Automotive Group
- $44,720.00 -65,090.00/year*
Berlin City Chevrolet in Gorham, New Hampshire is seeking a Service Technician, Class B and Class C for automotive maintenance. Applicant should have general knowledge of all makes and models of automobiles. Applicant must present a neat and clean appearance, thrive in a fast pace environment, have basic computer skills, excellent customer service and communication skills.
At Berlin City Chevrolet, integrity, teamwork, friendliness, enthusiasm and continuous improvement are our core values. This position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisors, other Technicians, Service Managers, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Sales Associates and Sales Managers, just to name a few.
* Performing work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc
* Communicating directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* High School diploma
* NH State Inspection(recommended but will train the right person)
* Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
* Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
* Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
* A fast learner with excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Team Player
* Must have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record
* Ensures that customers cars are kept clean
* Maintains orderly and clean manner work station
* Ability to identify problems quickly
* Good knowledge of automobiles
* Effective analytical and communication skills
* Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
* Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
* Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Summit Automotive Partners is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Summit Automotive Partners strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. All Summit Automotive Partners employees, other workers, and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Summit Automotive Partners complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those requirements, Summit Automotive Partners will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. If you believe you need an accommodation, refer any such request to the Human Resources Department. Summit Automotive Partners will also, where appropriate, provide reasonable accommodations for an employee's religious beliefs or practices.
Associated topics: cdl b, cdl b driving, cdl c, cdl c driving, cdl c operator, cdl c owner operator, conductores clase c, driver class b, driver class c, driving class c
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...